Sunday 3 March 2013

Wing mirrors and all up shots

Wing mirrors in place; Marked up so (I hope) the holes will be under the windscreen mounting locations. I've also inserted various grommets in the pre-drilled holes for wipers, washer & windscreen brackets & at last started to remove the plastic panel coverings to see the car in its final state:


















The Aux panel is roughly in place - but it will have to come out again for some minor adjustments.

Water temp gauge is a little erratic too - I need to check its connector, it used to be fine so I wonder if I did something while fixing the fuel gauge.

ECU

I also spent a lot of time today playing with the ECU settings, especially the injection corrections initial prime settings so I can start reliably, and tinkering with the narrow band lambda closed loop settings.

I have a basic understanding of whats going on - its just air / fuel mixture based on ambient air/water conditions - but no real experience so leaving the core values alone and just adjusting startup parameters and air intake/idling parameters.

I'm keeping a log of changes on the ECU page

No comments :

Post a Comment