Sunday 1 January 2017

Lands End 2016 - Summary & Video

The journey let me visit some of my favourite West Country locations as well as discover a few new ones, a target end point is the excuse I need to get out in the weather and just drive.

The ~700 miles round trip were worth it for this picture alone.



Video

Will be uploading some video to the Youtube channel, don't expect any major editing - more a scrapbook/realtime TV to jolt my memory. Mostly wet roads so certainly not pushing the car and definitely concentrating on keeping the rear wheels where they should be - behind the driver.

I really must sort out the sound - my camera position most of the time has a better view than the driver, but does pick up more whining diff than burbling engine. Perhaps the SJCAM can be modded to accept an audio input?


Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment