Sunday 23 April 2017

Stoneleigh Kit Car Show plans

The Kit car show of the year is fast approaching, running Sunday 30th April through Monday 1st May. Seems to have arrived so quickly this year.

I'm planning to take the Zero up on Sunday 30th at some point - usually get there mid morning, park up on the RhoCar stand and stay for lunch and a few hours mooching about before heading home. 



Shopping list:
    T moulding - need a longer bit under the windscreen
    P moulding - might replace the bonnet chrome trim
    Wide rear view mirror for the top of the screen
    .... ? - who knows - ?

An excuse for a run out as well as the show itself.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Richard I'm glad your trip went well. I'm hoping to get to the show on Sunday in the yellow peril. I'll be parked on the Apple county cars stand. If i spot you I'll come and say hello.

    ReplyDelete