Sunday 14 June 2015

Tyre rotation & Castle Combe Prep

Tyres

Seems tyre rotation is frowned upon nowadays, however; with the Zero I want all four to wear out roughly at the same time, so when I change them I can put a different make on as a set. 

Front are lowest tread on the inside edge; perhaps too much camber - My plan is to have the geometry set professionally when I change the tyres.

8.4k miles in I'm doing a standard Rear Wheel Drive rotation pattern.

Castle Combe next weekend

Excuse to give her a wash and repair the windscreen chip at the same time.

All set for Castle Combe Classic Kit and Retro Show next weekend - if nothing else a drive west rather than north: weekend away to meet up with some RhoCar members and, if the weather plays ball, a nice meander back.

No comments :

Post a Comment